General information on the processing of personal data
- Affected person - buyer / website visitor,
Operator - operator of the Internet shop: VYSNIVANE COPIKY s. r. o., Cpt.
Jaroša 358/12, 966 22 Lutila,ID: 53 165 446
2. Recipients of personal data
Mailroom s. r. o., Kopčianska 3338/82A, 851 01 Bratislava, ID 48 136 999,
Package, s.r.o., Revoluční 1200/16, 110 00 Praha - Nové Město, ID: 06283799
Cernak - accounting, s. r. o.,Comenius 1565/3, 900 01 Modra,ID 52595323
Shoptet, a.s. Dvořeckého 628/8, 169 00 Praha 6,ID 28935675
Slovak POST OFFICE, a.s., Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica, ID 36631124
- Due to the scope and subject of its activity, the operator has no obligation pursuant to Section 44 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data to appoint a responsible person. However, if you have any questions regarding your personal information, please email us: email@example.com, call the phone number: +421 918 506 882, or visit us in person at the above address of the operator.
Site operator responsible for the processing of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (GDPR) The data subject has the right to upon written request from the controller, request information about his personal data, which is the subject of processing or liquidation or correction of his personal data by the operator.
- The data subject is obliged to provide true and current personal data. The rights of the data subject are governed by Chapter 3 of the GDPR. The data subject has the right: to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, to object to the processing, to require the controller to have access to personal data concerning the data subject, to rectify or erase or restrict the processing of personal data, as well as the right to data portability.
Information on the rights of the data subject
The person concerned shall have the right, upon written request, to require the operator to:
a, confirmation of whether or not personal data about him are processed,
b, in a generally comprehensible form, information on the processing of personal data in the information system to the extent of the identification data of the controller and the intermediary (if established); the purpose of the processing of personal data; a list or scope of the personal data processed; an indication of the voluntary nature or obligation to provide the requested personal data, the period of validity of the consent or the notification which the law imposes on the obligation to provide personal data; third parties if personal data are to be provided to them; the circle of recipients if personal data are to be made available to them; the form of disclosure of personal data if personal data are to be disclosed; third countries if personal data are to be transferred to those countries,
c, accurate information in a generally comprehensible form about the source from which the controller obtained his personal data for processing,
d, a list, in a generally comprehensible form, of her personal data which are the subject of the processing,
e, correction or destruction of its incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date personal data which are the subject of processing,
f, the destruction of her personal data whose purpose of processing has ended; if official documents containing personal data are processed, you can request their return,
g, liquidation of her personal data, which are subject to processing, if the law has been violated,
h, blocking of his personal data due to the revocation of the consent before its expiration, if the controller processes personal data on the basis of his consent. The said request or information on the leakage of personal data or other serious facts concerning the processing of personal data by the controller may be addressed to the controller, at the above address or on tel. numbers: +421 918 506 882, resp. at the e - mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access to personal data
As the data subject, you have the right to have the controller confirm to you whether he is processing personal data concerning you. If the controller processes your personal data, you have the right to access them and other information about the purpose of processing your personal data, the category of personal data processed, to whom your personal data was or should be provided, especially about the recipient in a third country or internationally. organization, if possible; if personal data is transferred to a third country or international organization, you have the right to be informed of the reasonable guarantees required by law, the retention period of personal data; if this is not possible, information on the criteria for its determination, the right to request the correction of your personal data, their deletion or restriction of their processing, or the right to object to the processing of personal data, the right to initiate proceedings on personal data protection, sources of personal data if personal data has not been obtained from you, the existence of automated individual decision-making, including profiling. Profiling is any form of automated processing of personal data which consists in the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a person, in particular job performance, assets, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement) In such cases, the controller shall provide the data subject with particular information on the procedure used as well as on the significance and expected consequences of such processing of personal data for the data subject. The operator is obliged to provide you with your personal data, which it processes. The controller may charge a reasonable fee for the repeated provision of personal data, corresponding to the administrative costs. The operator is obliged to provide you with personal data in the manner required by you. The right to obtain personal data must not adversely affect the rights of other individuals.
The right to correct personal data
As the data subject, you have the right to have the operator correct incorrect personal data concerning you without undue delay. Depending on the purpose of processing personal data, you have the right to supplement your incomplete personal data.
The right to object to the processing of personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the grounds of your specific situation if the controller performs profiling or processes your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller,
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party. The controller may not further process your personal data unless it demonstrates the necessary legitimate interests for the processing of personal data that prevail over your rights or interests or the reasons for exercising a legal claim. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that it relates to direct marketing. If you object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, the operator may not further process personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you on grounds relating to your specific situation, if your personal data are processed for scientific, historical research or statistical purposes, except where the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of tasks for reasons of public interest.
The right to delete personal data
As the person concerned, you have the right to have the operator delete personal data concerning you without undue delay. If you request the controller to delete your personal data, the controller is obliged to delete them in the following cases:
a, personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were obtained or otherwise processed,
b, you revoke the consent on the basis of which the controller processes your personal data and there is no other legal basis for the processing of personal data,
c, you object to the processing of personal data and there are no legitimate grounds for processing personal data or you object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that it relates to direct marketing,
d, personal data are processed illegally,
e, the reason for the deletion is compliance with an obligation laid down by law,
f, personal data were obtained in connection with the offer of information society services according to § 15 par. Act 1 If the controller has disclosed your personal data and is obliged to delete them on the basis of the above conditions, it is also obliged to inform other operators who process your personal data due to available technology and costs, so that these operators delete links to your personal data and their copies or depreciation. The operator is not obliged to delete your personal data if necessary
a, to exercise the right to freedom of expression or the right to information,
b, to fulfill an obligation under a law or an international agreement or to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to an operator,
c, for reasons of public interest in the field of public health,
d, for archiving purposes, for scientific purposes, for historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, where erasure is likely to make it impossible or seriously difficult to achieve the objectives of such processing, or
e, to assert a legal claim.
The right to restrict the processing of personal data
You have the right to have the controller restrict the processing of your personal data if
a, you object to the accuracy of your personal data; the operator will limit the processing of your personal data to the period of verification of their accuracy,
b, the processing of your personal data is illegal and instead of deleting you will request a restriction on their use,
c, the controller no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing personal data, but you need them to make a legal claim
d, object to the processing of personal data;
e, the operator will limit the processing of your personal data until it is verified that the legitimate reasons on the part of the operator outweigh your legitimate reasons. If the processing of personal data has been restricted, in addition to the storage, the controller may process personal data only with the consent of the data subject or for the purpose of asserting a legal claim, for the protection of persons or for reasons of public interest. The controller is obliged to inform you before the restriction of personal data processing is lifted.
Notification obligation in connection with the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of personal data
The controller is obliged to notify the recipient (everyone to whom your personal data has been provided) of the correction of your personal data, deletion of personal data or restrictions on the processing of personal data, if this does not prove impossible or requires unreasonable effort. If required, the operator will inform you of these recipients.
The right to the transfer of personal data
You have the right to obtain personal data that concerns you and that you have provided to the operator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. At the same time, you have the right to transfer this personal data to another operator, if technically possible and if the processing of your personal data is carried out by automated means (ie electronically), while the personal data are processed either
a, with your consent,
b, or are necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for the performance of a pre-contractual measure at your request. This right must not adversely affect the rights of others. The exercise of the right of portability does not affect the right to delete personal data. The right of portability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
The right to initiate proceedings for the protection of personal data
In the event that you are directly affected by your rights stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the right to submit a proposal to initiate proceedings on personal data protection pursuant to Section 100 of this Act. The purpose of the proceedings is to determine whether the rights of natural persons have been violated in the processing of their personal data or the law has been violated and, if deficiencies are found, if necessary and expedient, to impose remedial measures or fines for violating the law. The Office shall publish a model of the proposal on its website. The request to initiate proceedings must contain evidence in support of the allegations made in the proposal and a copy of the document or other evidence proving the right of the controller (right of access to personal data, right to request correction of personal data, right to delete or restrict personal data, the right to the transfer of personal data), if such a right has been exercised by the person.
The above rights (in addition to the right to initiate personal data protection proceedings) may be exercised by e-mail or in writing by the controller supervising the processing of personal data. The controller may also be notified of personal data leaks or other serious facts concerning the processing of personal data by the controller.
If the person concerned suspects that his or her personal data are being processed unjustifiably, he or she may submit a motion to initiate proceedings on personal data protection to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, based in Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic or contact the Office through its website http://www.dataprotection.gov.sk.
If the person concerned does not have full legal capacity, his rights may be exercised by a legal representative. If the person concerned is not alive, his or her rights under this Act may be exercised by a close person.
The controller shall process the data subject's request pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act free of charge, except for payment in an amount which may not exceed the amount of expediently incurred material costs associated with making copies, supplying technical media and sending information to the data subject, unless a special law provides otherwise. The operator is obliged to process the request of the person concerned in writing no later than 30 days from the date of delivery of the request. The controller shall notify the data subject and the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic in writing without undue delay of any restrictions on the rights of the data subject pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act.
The Operator hereby informs you, as the data subject, about the protection of your personal data and instructed you about your rights in relation to the protection of personal data within the scope of this written information obligation.
Processing of personal data for the purposes of ordering and complaint procedures
- The purposes of processing personal data: issuing a tax document, contacting the customer regarding the order, performance of the contract, handling the application of liability for defects in the products sold - resulting from the planning of the contract.
- Legal basis of personal data processing: a) The processing of personal data (name, surname, title, street and number, postal code, city) is necessary according to a special regulation or international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound. Especially according to Act no. 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax. b) Processing of personal data (email, telephone contact) is necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. Retention period of personal data - ten years.
4. The provision of personal data is a contractual obligation.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of sending marketing information
For the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending marketing information, the general information for the processing of personal data mentioned above applies, as well as:
- Purposes of personal data processing: sending marketing information
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data: Art. 1 letter. a) GDPR - the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Retention period of personal data - ten years.
- The provision of personal data in the case of a legitimate interest is obligatory in order to achieve this legitimate interest. When processing on the basis of consent, the provision of personal data is voluntary.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, and which has legal effects affecting or similarly affecting him or her.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of processing cookies
For the processing of personal data for the purpose of processing cookies, the general information for the processing of personal data mentioned above applies, as well as:
- Purposes of personal data processing: provision of services, personalization of advertisements, analysis of traffic and sales. Cookies adwords, google analytics, heureka, facebook pixel.
Cookies are small amounts of data that servers send to your browser. He saves them on the user's computer. Each time you visit the site, the browser then sends this data back to the server.
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data: Art. 1 letter a) GDPR - the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Retention period - Cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term so-called "Session cookies", which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close the browser, and long-term so-called "Persistent cookies" that remain stored on your device for a long time or until you manually delete them, the time the cookies remain on your device depending on the settings of the cookie itself and the settings of your browser.
- The provision of personal data is necessary to achieve the purpose.
Conditions and method of processing the personal data of the persons concerned
The operator processes the personal data of the persons concerned in its information systems by automated and non-automated means of processing. The controller does not disclose the processed personal data, unless required by a special legal regulation or a decision of a court or other state body. The Operator will not process your personal data without your express consent or other legal legal basis for any other purpose, or to a greater extent than stated in this information and the records of the individual information systems of the Operator.
Automated individual decisions, including cookie profiling
The operator uses an analytics tool to monitor his website, which prepares the data chain and monitors how visitors use the site on the Internet. When someone browses the site, the system generates cookies to record information related to the visit (visited sites, time spent on our site, browsing data, leaving the site, etc.), but this data must not be linked to the person of the visitor. This tool is a tool to improve the ergonomic design of a website, to create a user-friendly website and to increase the online experience of visitors. Most internet browsers accept cookies, but visitors have the option to delete them or reject them automatically. Because each browser is different, visitors can set their preferences regarding cookies individually using the browser toolbar. If you choose not to accept cookies, you will not be able to use some features on our website.
Type of cookies
Validity of cookies
Absolutely necessary / basic
for the most important functions of the necessary / basic website, enabling the proper functioning of the website
- remembers a username that will give you a quick login the next time you visit the site
- these cookies do not collect any information about you that could be used for marketing purposes
- are used to improve the service for the user, customize the user interface
- preference information is recorded according to the choice of content
- cookies can remember items that you have added to the e-shop shopping cart or errors that you have encountered
After leaving the site
Performance cookies and targeting cookies - analytical cookies
third-party analytics tools are used to improve quality - content analytics for site visitors - statistics are collected such as the number of visits to the site and links to our site and the number of visits
- help to understand how site visitors behave
-cookies improve website performance
- these cookies do not collect any
your identity information is anonymous
Deleted automatically 2 years after the last visit to the website
Sharing on - Using Social Media
- use of third-party social media, which allows you to share content on social media from our site, using the buttons years since the last
"like" and "share"
-Cookies are required to facilitate the use of their services
- record data about your activity on the Internet and on the websites you use
Deleted automatically 2 years after the last visit to the website
built-in cookies that improve performance for faster content loading and help compatibility
according to the given page settings
- can only be "read" by a given website (the number of visitors to the site from which they came and which parts of the site they visited)
The operator uses the Google AdWords advertising program, through which it has the opportunity to create online ads and reach people just when they are interested in the products and services that the operator provides. AdWords Remarketing or Similaraudiences allows us to reach people who have visited your website in the past. Allows your ad to appear on search, YouTube, and email. Dynamic remarketing allows users to show ads on products or services they've viewed in the past. Cookies that provide remarketing codes can be disabled by website visitors through appropriate browser settings
The operator can also be contacted via Facebook. The purpose of data management is to share the content of the operator's website and the operator's presentation. Through the Facebook page, guests can find out about news, current special offers from the operator and also view photos from selected orders from the operator. By clicking on "like" on the operator's Facebook page, the entities agree that the operator will post its news and offers on their Facebook message board. The operator also publishes photos / videos from various events on its Facebook page.